Rosanna's Christmas Swap Pictures..

I can now share these photographs with you as my dear friend Rosanna over at La Stanza Di Giuggiola has now posted the Christmas Swap Photographs...
These are the first Miniatures I've made since my Heart surgery and the very first Gingerbread Houses I've ever made. It took me ages to make as I had to keep stopping and having a rest. Mick also mixed the clay for me as I haven't got my full strength back yet. I was really pleased with how the table turned out. The first three photographs show the table and all the goodies I sent to my swap partner Riesl over at Riesl Today. I know she's got it and I hope I haven't spoiled the surprise by showing it now on my blog.
The other three photographs show another table that I made for someone else for Christmas, but can't say who yet.. And yes each individual tile was stuck on separately just like tiling a real roof.. Well I've just had a message from the other recipient of the bottom table, so I can tell you it was for Rosanna... Happy Christmas. xxxx

Email received from Reisl:-

Hi Debbie,
I want to thank you for such a lovely, perfect Christmas Swap gift!! I absolutely LOVE the gingerbread houses and the table and cookies, the yule log cake! You sent so much and it all is so beautiful! I put it on my table so I could see it all day today, every time I walk by. :) Thank you again and I hope you and your family are having a wonderful holiday. I can't wait to see Rosanna's post, but will check that later. I just wanted to send you a thank you right away.
Happy Holidays,
Reisl