Floor For Witch's Hat Shop..

Sorry, if over the next few day's I don't get over to every one's blog pages. But we have a French exchange student staying with us until Saturday. Harry is then going to France in June.
The young boy that is staying with us is only 12 and we've had a few tears before bedtime. He's rung his Mum & Dad and is fine now and tucked up in bed. I spoke to his Mum and she said he was a bit anxious. The Children have been travelling since 3pm on Sunday afternoon, they arrived in Wales today and were taken straight on a trip and we didn't pick them up till 8pm this evening. They must be totally exhausted. I think its all a bit to much for them. Added to that he doesn't speak a lot of English and my French is pretty rusty, but we are muddling through.
Anyway, back to Miniatures. Today I've been playing about with some graph paper, drawing out a design for the floor in the Witches Hat Shop. I want it to look like flagstones and this is the design I came up with. Just need to build it now...LOL