Lovely Surprise..







I had a lovely surprise today. Ben took my broken Laptop into school for me this week and gave it to one of his friends who is a genius with computers. My laptop went bang quite some time ago, which fried the mother board and I thought I'd lost everything on there. Ben's friend managed to extract all my photographs and documents and loaded them on to discs for me. Tonight we've sat and looked at the pictures, and there were quite a few on there that I'd completely forgotten about. Like the ones of Merlin when he was a tiny puppy, the house when we first brought it and the photo's of the Cats when they were really cute fluffy kittens. Moses & Storm when we first got them, and family photo's.
The photo at the top really gave me a giggle when I saw it again. While Harry was playing with the Dogs, Merlin pinched his jacket while he wasn't looking. I can't believe just how tiny he was, to the size of him now.