I wanted to let everyone know about a Web site that Gaye of Creating Dollhouse Miniatures has set up called My Small Obsession.This web site promotes Dollhouse Miniatures and provides resources for beginners, enthusiasts, artisans and collectors.
There is a Miniature Directory, free projects and free printables, also Miniature articles, and Dollhouse Gallery.
If you have a Miniature Web Site, or Blog you can add it to the directory. Just go to the main page, where it asks you to fill in a form and within a few days your site is in the Directory. I've joined under the Miniature Blogs section and I'm in lovely company, as I've noticed that Jean Day, Vicky Guile and Grace from Treefeathers is there as well. If you do registrar on there, why not put the link on your blog page like I've done, to help promote this site. It's Free..
So if you want to promote your blog or Web site, or just want to browse the directory, pop over to My Small Obsession.