It all started with this small piece of hotel silver that I found at the thrift store a few years ago. Isn't this the cutest thing? Suddenly, I was greatly enamored of silver sauce boats.
I think maybe I found this one at an antique shop, although to be perfectly honest, I can't quite remember. I think this one has such a beautiful shape! And, as everyone knows, once you have two of something, you are perilously close to starting a collection. ;)
Number three came from a dealer who housed his antiques in a very cold and drafty barn. You can read all about that story here.
Well, two is a couple; three is a collection, right? So tell me, what has been tugging at your heart strings recently?
I am linking this post to Three or More Tuesday at Tam's beautiful blog, The Gypsy's Corner. Go visit, you'll be so glad you did. :)