Still waiting for the other Foals to arrive, can you believe this! By the time they are born their Mums will have been pregnant for a YEAR! Rather them then me.
I've just put lots of photographs over on Hericus Blog of me playing with the Foals. (See told you I need to get a hair dye! LOL) Thought I'd share this picture of me giving little Barney a kiss on the nose. He's so cute...
No miniature work has been done now for weeks and I'm getting withdrawal symptoms, but I just don't seem to have enough time in the day at the moment. At least I can get a fix reading everyone else blogs.
Yesterday, we went over to the House that our friends are buying to measure up and take some internal photographs for them. As they contacted the Seller direct they have no Estate Agent details or measurements. Our friend Tasha also came to see us yesterday and meet little Barney for the first time. She said she'd like to scoop him up and take him home..
Harry's gone to the County Athletics meet today with the school, so hoping that he does well.
I'm off outside now as the weather is glorious and lots of work to do while the Sun shines... xx