Flower Pots



First of all, thank you so much for your anniversary wishes. You guys are the best!

I wanted to show you some of the infamous pots on my deck. I finally managed to get almost all of them filled, with a mixture of annuals and perennials. Don't you love lavender?




The glazed pot, (above), was a gift from my friend, Toni Ann. It is really heavy.




This urn (above) was on sale at Michael's last year.




I love these tiny blue flowers.




This pot has a mix of annuals and perennial euphorbia.




I'm hoping this perennial euphorbia will overwinter in the deck in it's pot. I love that acid green color almost as much as I love blue flowers.




Such a pretty lavender colored annual called angelonia. It's one of my favorite annuals.




We've been having some really nice weather here in New Jersey -- not too hot and humid, and not too dry. It hardly seems like July. So far, I've not even had to water the pots daily. That will probably change over the next few weeks. But in the meantime, I'm going to sit on the deck with some iced tea, and enjoy the flowers. :)