Thank You Jodi...- I'm A Witch...

A really big Thank You to Dear Jodi over at Creager Studio's.
Jodi said she'd make me into a Witch if I sent her a couple of pictures. So I did and this is the result. When I opened the email's I could not stop laughing. Aren't they brilliant.
I'm going to have to do a scrapbook page for my album of these.
I emailed Jodi to thank her and said I think I must have been a Witch in a previous life as the outfits seem to suit me... LOL..

What one's your favourite?


Update:---

OK so lots of you have asked on the comments which is my favourite well I do really like a few.
I like the second one from the bottom it looks aged and I love the fur collar and then the First, Second and Fourth from the top.
Thanks again Jodi the boys said in the top ones, it looks like I'm wearing Professor McGonagall's Hat.. LOL..