
Since not having access to the internet for nearly a week, I've been unable to give a big Welcome to some more new followers they are:-
Ozce Yagli who unfortunately I can't find a blog for.
Kathi who has three blogs but the one that has lots of Miniatures is called Beautiful Mini Blessings.
Chris V from Candid Canine, I've been following Chris's blog every since I started mine. There's some great miniatures over there..
Gina who has three wonderful miniature blogs.
More Minis @ Blogspot, My Willowcrest and More Minis @ Blogspot Links.
Fairchildart who's blog is called Fairchildart Dollhouse Miniature Food.
Mellz who's blog is called Less Apathy. More Cake.
Mei Ling who's blog is called Mei Ling's Dollhouse & Miniature.
Hannajaleijona who also has two blogs Hanna & Leijona Kirjat - Books and Hanna & Leijona. Both of these blogs are related to miniatures.
As always please go over and say Hi...
On the home front we went to our first Horse show today and had a great time, we have another show tomorrow. Pictures and results over on Hericus Blog..