Wonderful Surprise

I had a wonderful surprise in the post all the way from New Zealand. Mercedes from Liberty Biberty, sent me a Surprise package. Nestled inside was a couple of little gift bags, sealed with the most tiniest Liberty Biberty stickers. (How did you make those Mercedes?)
Mercedes had included a card with Surprise written across the envelope and when I opened it she'd written. "Dear Debbie, here's something to play with while you're waiting for the foals to arrive. Although they'll probably all have been born by the time you get this! Have Fun! Mercedes"...
On opening the first little bag I found some tiny little bird houses, these will be going into Eeylops Owl Emporium once I start getting it sorted. Then I opened the other little bag and inside are some wonderful little canisters with Potion Labels. I'm thrilled to bits with them. I've already popped them on the shelves in the Apothecary, don't they look great. There was also a two tiny wooden boats, I'm saving these for either my Dolls House or my Mum's Dolls House when I finally get them indoors and unpacked.
Thank you so much Mercedes, your wonderful surprise really brightened my day...xxxx