Mums Got a message

Hi again everyone its Ben. The night before last Mum Flat lined....
its ok the batteries had gone in her walk about heart monitor lol.

Last night I printed off everyone's comments and took them into mum today. came to about 13 pages lol. She wrote down something for me to put up for everyone.

"Hi Everyone,
Thank you all for your lovely comments and get well wishes. as you can imagine the diagnosis's came as quite a Shock. "Heart stopping stuff". I have Spoken to the Cardiac Surgeon this morning and he has told me that they will not operate for approximately 5 - 10 days until the blood thinning agent from my Angiogram is out of my system. The surgery can then take place and I'll be in the hospital for a further 5-10 days!! As you can all imagine I'm not used to being still for s long and it's driving me around the twist having to be escorted across the ward to the loo!!
Ben will keep you all updated, Love to you all
Debbie xx"

I will continue to print off the comments for mum every few days and pass on messages. thank you all for your comments again :)
ill post another blog tomorrow evening to keep you all up 2 date