Tablescape Thursday: Plain and Simple



A bouquet of queen anne's lace was the inspiration for this simple trayscape. The fields around our Little Red House are filled with the flowers right now, and I couldn't resist picking some.




I love the simplicity of this country bouquet in it's clear glass antique bottle.




A simple vintage embroidered napkin is paired with a bone-handled knife and German silver spoon. All from area thrift stores and antique shops.




A Waterford goblet in the Donegal pattern is part of our wedding crystal. And gosh, do I need to wash it!




The simple white plate is by American Atelier at Home. I am really craving simplicity these days -- getting a little tired of anything too colorful or fancy.




And what could be simpler than these beautiful gifts from the sea?

Many thanks to the fabulous Susan, of Between Naps on the Porch, for making Tablescape Thursday such a fun time for all! Visit Susan for lots more wonderful tablescapes.