Update on surgery

Hi everyone, just an update before we go see mum.
mum was taken ill yesterday with chest pains, because of this the consultant has spoken with her and moved the surgery forward to Thursday as the stress of being in the hospital obviously isn't good for her heart. Mum is fine though and at least it will get the surgery out of the way and she can focus on recovering.
I am back to school tomorrow and I and my brother will be going up to see mum every other night to see mum, so i will be posting her blog on the nights we are at home.
Mum loves all the comments she has received and I will be printing them off tomorrow night for her before her surgery.
thank you all for your comments and kid words it means a lot to all of us :)