Another Saturday Night...



Well, it seems that another week has totally gotten away from me without blogging. I guess that happens in the summer, when so much seems to be going on...

So, what have you been doing this week? We have had a record heat wave here in New Jersey. In fact, it was a breath-taking 108°F in Newark on Friday. The only silver lining I can find is that after 108°F, even temps in the 90's don't seem so bad. :)

I had two photo sessions this week; thankfully one of them at least was indoors. I will be posting some sneak peeks on my portrait blog next week. I wanted to thank everyone who "liked" my entry in the {Framed Show} contest on Facebook. I made the finals, but didn't win. :)

And because I can't do a post without a picture, here is my new favorite lunch -- cherry tomato bruschetta. I used ciabatta bread, toasted and rubbed with a piece of cut garlic clove. Then pile on the cherry tomatoes, drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and season with salt and freshly ground pepper. It can be rather messy to eat but oh-so-delicious!

*********

Although I have absolutely no idea what to post for this week's Mosaic Monday, I still hope to see you all at 8:30 pm Eastern time, Sunday. Thank you to all our participants -- you are the best!