A Few More From San Francisco



It's been over a month since we went to San Francisco, and I'm still editing photos. :)




As you have probably guessed, I'm currently loving a vintage feel to my images. These shots of the Golden Gate Bridge were edited with a Florabella Photoshop action called Heiress.

Do many of you use Photoshop? I never know whether my little editing notes are helpful to you, or if they make no sense whatsoever. ;)




I've been feeling very scattered lately, between blogging and flickr and Facebook and Pinterest. Do you know what I mean? There are so many places on the web to keep up a presence -- I think I may need to pare down a little.

I have been spending more time with my portrait photography business, which I hope will keep growing over the next months. I've also got a 2012 garden calendar in the works, which you will see here soon.

And one of my favorite rummage sales is coming up in a few weeks. I keep telling myself that I don't need any more milk glass, but you know that will go by the wayside as soon as I get there... :)

So how is your September going so far? Last night was the first time I felt a little bit of fall in the air. How's the weather in your neck of the woods?