Mosaic Monday: Something Pretty



First of all, thank you so much for all your sweet comments earlier in the week. Things are getting back to normal around here slowly but surely. It's so strange to be even partially without power. All the little things you take for granted -- like light switches and washing machines and cable modems -- are all suddenly useless. I don't think I have ever really appreciated how very difficult life must have been before the advent of electricity. ;)

I wanted my mosaic this week to be cheerful and pretty, so here is a group of flowers from my flickr set My Flower Faves. I have been getting the urge to shoot flowers lately, so I think I may have to see what my supermarket has in stock tomorrow. Yes, I know that I am perverse about enjoying the seasons while they last. I just feel as though I've had an overload of leaves and pumpkins. I need a little something girly. You understand, right?

Here are the instructions to join today's post:
1. Publish your Mosaic Monday post. The post may be about any subject you wish. The only stipulation is that it include a collage, or mosaic of photos.
2. Once it is published, click on the title of the post. This will lead you to the static link for your post. The static link is the page with only that post on it. Copy the url from your browser at the top of the page.
3. Paste the url into the appropriate inlinkz box in this post.
4. Type your name in the appropriate inlinkz box in this post.
5. Click on "Enter."
6. Please link back to this Mosaic Monday post so that your readers can find other wonderful mosaics.
That's all there is to it! It's always a good idea to then check and see if your link is working. If you have any questions, feel free to email me: mrcarroll(at)optonline

And a quick reminder: if you would like to join Mosaic Monday but don't know quite where to start, there is a tutorial on mosaic-making on my sidebar. Just scroll down, and click on the small blue mosaic.