Cherry Blossoms



Hi everyone! I'm just checking in from my sofa, where I have spent the last few days with some sort of intestinal bug. Not my favorite thing to have, especially as this week has been so beautiful here in New Jersey. Luckily, I got out to a favorite area arboretum on Monday, and caught the cherry blossoms before they fade. :)

I wanted to let you know that I'm still considering doing some sort of photo meme or challenge with a different weekly theme. Or maybe a monthly theme would be more manageable. If anyone has any ideas, feel free to email me at mrcarroll(at)optonline.net or leave them in the comments. I'd love to hear from you.

OK, I guess that's it for now. I have some more lovely spring photos from the Willowwood Arboretum to show you for Mosaic Monday. And I have listed one new cherry blossom photo in my etsy shop here. Feel free to take a peek!

Until later, my friends, have a marvelous weekend!