When Nikki was staying with us the other weekend, I showed her the dreaded garage! Well I say dreaded, because if I need any Miniature bits and pieces, this is where 80% of them are. The rest are in the Barn, Boot Room and Caravan! Told you I'm obsessed.. That's without the all the Dolls houses, Shops and Room Boxes I have indoors..
Nikki wants me to sort this lot out, because she's worried the stuff is going to get damaged. Literally every nook and cranny is crammed with Miniatures of some description or another! Even down the middle of the floor there are boxes and boxes jammed packed. That's without all the units running down the other side with the Dolls Houses on top of them, the units are full too.
Nikki rang me last night and we were chatting, and again she said you really need to sort that Garage out.
Well Nikki, I opened the Door, took some pictures, walked out and closed it again.
Just where would you like me to start?... LOL.. And if I go in will I ever come out?..