Debbie,
Have you ever seen the blog The Hermitage? I have been following it for a year or so now. They are a couple that made a beautiful home on wheels and are wandering around the UK and she writes beautifully, like a fairy tale and tells of her and her husband's dealings with the country side. They sell their art and attend fairs to make ends meet. They also stop their home in some very interesting places.Someday I would love to visit your country and see all the green and the history. My father was born in Leeds and my other side of the family are from Scotland and Ireland. My daughter has been there but I haven't yet made the trip. Have a wonderful day...Misty
Well on Misty's recommendation I went over and read this blog from start to finish. I got totally caught up in it. As Misty said it's like a Fairy Tale. They have converted a Horse Box into their home and it is totally amazing. The art work is fabulous, you just really need to see it, but make sure you go back in the blog as there are so many wonderful things to see...
They also have a shop on Etsy..