Since Sunday, I've been without my internet connection, the total frustration trying to get any sense out of the BT help line, is to say the least as much help as a chocolate teapot!
After spending nearly six hours on the phone over a couple of days and me nearly losing the plot and ending up in a nut house, we finally managed to get an Engineer from BT to come out this morning and guess what it's none of the problems they told me it was.. Although I'd already told them about a million times. It is the Router that's got a problem! Not the wireless connection which India kept telling me that we had yesterday. Why in this day and age we don't have help lines in our own Countries is beyond me. What a total waste of Money and the time it takes to sort a problem its no wonder people just give up. I think its totally disgusting.So the very nice Engineer is reporting back that the Router needs changing. But until it comes I'm completely at it's mercy. So if I don't answer your emails don't think I'm ignoring anyone but the internet is so intermittant it just goes off!
It's so FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Mujibar was trying to get a job in India
The Personnel Manager said, "Mujibar, you have passed all the tests, except one.
Unless you pass it you cannot qualify for this job."
Mujibar said, "I am ready"
The manager said, "Make a sentence using the words Yellow, Pinkand Green."
Mujibar thought for a few minutes and said, "Mister manager, I am ready"
The manager said, "Go ahead."
Mujibar said, "The telephone goes green, green , and I pink it up, and say,
'Yellow, this is Mujibar.'"
Mujibar now works as a technician at a call centre for BT problems.
No doubt you have spoken to him. I know I have.