I'm Still Here...


Thanks to those of you that have emailed to make sure I'm OK. I am, Thank you for your concern, just been really busy as normal.
For the last couple of days I've been working on our real life Kitchen. I've been up the ladder painting beams and walls. Quite a major feat let me tell you. Our Kitchen was originally an outbuilding which is now attached to the house and is approximately 24ft long by 14ft wide and 15ft in height. If you read back in my blog, your know all the problems we had with damp, having to have all the new plaster knocked off, re-rendering, re-plastering, digging a trench right round the kitchen to stop the moisture getting in. Well it finally looks like we've solved all the problems, so I took it upon myself to give the whole Kitchen a flipping good scrub to get the mold off the walls and started repainting yesterday and finally finished it this afternoon. I'll take some more pictures to show you tomorrow, blinking batteries ran out on the Camera!
Just got to put up the other lot of lights on the beams, get the pictures up and then maybe I might spend a bit more time in there.. Well I think the Men in my life wish I would..LOL


x