Happy 40TH Birthday Mick & Congratulations Ben

Today is my Hubby Mick's 40th Birthday. Happy Birthday Mick, hope you have a wonderful day, Love you Loads..xxxx

Tomorrow we are having a Party to celebrate his and Ben's 18TH Birthday which is in September. They decided to have a joint party, while the Summer Holidays are still on, plus Ben and his friends all got their exam results yesterday. Ben's and his friends are putting up tents in the Garden so they can stay the night!
So this week I've been trying to sort everything out for Saturday.
Ben did extremely well in his exams and do you remember the photography work I showed you for his final pieces. If you click on Photography it will take you over to the post. he got an "A" in both parts of the exam.
Well done Ben and Congratulations on your results, keep up the good work. Dad and I are really pleased for you.. xxx