A New Work Space..........?????


I was having a discussion with Mick today, about having my own work space, like I did in our other House.
Now when we moved here, we lived in the House for a year to get a feel for the place, before buying the Static Caravan and moving into that while the builders gutted the house. Its now sitting outside doing absolutely nothing, other then becoming a dumping ground for all sorts of things.
I'd been out to the Garage today for a rummage, trying to find some flower pots for Nikki and to be honest, stuff is getting ruined out there and its a total nightmare trying to find anything. I'm sure there's Mickey's living in there and to be perfectly honest I have no idea what's out there now.
So I have decided that I'd like to take over the Caravan as my Work/Craft space. There's plenty of space in there and storage. It has electric, so I can have a cuppa and light, although the Loo isn't plumbed in, oh well I can come back indoors to use the Loo. Its pretty neutral in there, except for the hideous covers on the Sofa in the lounge part, but I'm sure I have some throws somewhere..
I can leave the bedrooms alone, just in case we need to use them for visitors, but that leaves me the Lounge and Kitchen. I think I can live with that. What do you think....?