Feather Boa...


While I was in Town this week, I popped into the "Bargain Box". They have an assortment of stuff in there from Hair accessories, Cleaning materials, Toys, Gifts and Crafts. Plus its all really cheap in there and I love a bargain.
Over in the corner on the Craft rack, I spied these, packets of Marabou Boa in five lovely colours, White, Black, Lilac, Pink and Green. Each packet contains 2 meters of Boa.
I have some plain Witch and Wizard Hats that I've brought from Kat, and thought this would look brilliant on them. So I brought them.
I haven't stuck any of this on the Hats yet, but in the last two pictures, I've just held the Boa tightly to the Hat and you can see the effect.
I think this would also look great, on a Miniature Doll as a feather boa, or on cards or even on a Scrapbook page.
I'll be back later once I've got some decent pictures of the gifts Nikki sent me...