Nikki's Gifts... (Part Two)..

Well here are the rest of the wonderful gifts that Nikki, sent me.
I've already made up a Story about the little Hat table. The Witch who owns the Hat, got too close to a Dragon who has badly singed it, so she has taken it to the Witch Hat Maker for some repairs. It was one of her favourites!..I will get this Hat shop built. LOL..
The next four photographs, show the table that Nikki made and some wonderful terracotta pots she brought. The pots are so fine and beautifully made. These will be used in the Witches Garden, that I intend to attach to the Witches Hat Shop.
The next photograph shows a crate of Pumpkins, a Pumpkin Bird House and a Cage. These were all made by Nikki. We have been having quite a few discussions about making cages for Eeylops Owl Emporium. I want to hang them from the ceiling. I love this one.
In the very last photograph, you can see that Nikki made me a Dragon Skull and some Dragon Skin for the Apothecary. If you click on the pictures they will pop up bigger.
Nikki, also included in the parcel a great big piece of cream cotton voile material, some Dragon Eggs which I'm sure I photographed, but obviously didn't and a lot of little bits and pieces, that need a bit of altering.
Thank you so much Nikki, you are a very dear friend. xxxxx


On the home front I had to go and have another Blood Test yesterday. My least favourite activity. The Lady that takes the blood in the Doctor's, is brilliant, she knows how bad I am with needles and how difficult it is to get my blood. But she managed first time yesterday. I also saw the Doctor as the swelling is not going down, in fact if anything its getting worse. Nikki , can vouch for that as I sent her some pictures. So this afternoon we have to ring, for the results of the blood test. If my Kidney function is OK, then they will up the water tablets again, to try and get some of this fluid off me. When you think they have steadily upped these tablets, from 2mg at the start, to 80mg now and it looks like they could be going up again! I doubt I'll be able to leave the House, need to be near a Loo..LOL..
I got quite upset while talking to the Doctor yesterday, so she wants to send me for some counselling. Which I've agreed too, but have no idea how long I'll have to wait.
I have to stop the Statins for two weeks now, and see if the swelling improves. If it's not them, then we go on to the next one on the list, its all a process of elimination....


*UPDATE* Just spoken with the Doctor, Blood test was OK, Kidneys are functioning as they should. They are increasing my Water Tablets to 120mg, for five days to see if the fluid starts to come off. Looks like I won't be straying very far from Home, over the next few days.....