The Doors Move!!

I have finally managed to get the hinges and latch on the garden shed doors, and they swing freely. It feels great, it was a finicky (is that a word)task. I still have not attached the front wall because I want to still be able to reach inside to place all the little items.




I have been busy making some printies for the shelves and work tables, but I am still searching for more items. It seems that there are lot of printies online, and I have saved a lot over the years, but the majority of the ones I can find related to gardening appear to be more vintage. I would like to have some current gardening items such as bags of lawn seeds, fertilizer, Miracle Grow boxes, etc, and I am finding these items challenging. I don't think I have the computer skills to create them myself. So if anyone can suggest where I can find these items, it would be appreciated.


I have also been working on flowers for the inside and outside of the shed. I have made some flowers in the past and they are extremely time consuming but very rewarding. I have made them from both kits and from scratch. So far I have made lots of hyacinth, from instructions given in Miniature Collector, hydrangea from kits, fuchsia from kits (Bonnie Lavish kits are awesome!). I made fern leaves from scratch using floral tape in the past for the flower boxes on my dollhouse. I am going to need tons, but I think this is something I can add to over time!























A big thank you to Irene of http://applestearooms.blogspot.com/who showed me the "Flower". That's the flower on my camera that allows me to take clearer close ups of the miniatures. All my close ups are a lot crisper now! Thanks a bunch for sharing the information.



Also welcome to two more followers:-
Cheryl, http://aminiatureplace.blogspot.com/
Jayne, http://tallulahbelleoriginals.blogspot.com/

Hope you enjoy my postings, and I would love to have your feedback.
-Wanda