My workroom

I didn't get a chance to work at my garden shed today. We were able to change the blade in my Easy Cutter, which wasn't an easy task, but it has been accomplished.

I've been actively reading many blogs tonight, and I thought I would share pictures of the room that I use to create my miniatures. I renovated my workroom in January using Michael's Arts & Crafts storage cubes and a sheet of laminated board. I'm very pleased with the results. It's always a little untidy in the room, but I have lots of storage.

Unfortunately I left my computer memory stick at work, so I can't upload the pictures to my blog, but I can offer a link to my photo album online instead.

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/album/577151361fpwsjs

Just click on each picture to see larger images, or use the slide show feature.

Tomorrow I have a busy day working on the doors and roof for the garden shed. Hopefully I will have more to show you on the garden shed at that time.

I do have one new follower to welcome:-

Ana Rosa, http://lasminiaturasdeana.blogspot.com/

Thanks for taking an interest.
-Wanda