Peep inside the Garden Shed

I've been busy making the tiles for the walkway to the shed, and making flowers for the past week, so everything is still a work in progress and not much to share on that.  For a treat I thought I would show you a peak inside the shed.  Hope you like.....







These pictures were taken before I attached the roof, so there's lots of light.  But everything is "glued" in place with museum wax.  I still haven't placed the potting table and dry sink in those pictures.  You can see a peep at Margaret's dried lavender she sent me.  Oops, I forgot to remove the tape that I used to secure them while the glue was drying!

You can see lots of the other great mini treats I received in the garden swap as well.  I think everything looks great.  I hope you like how I used your items.

I'll have lots of other treats to share in my next posting.

Until the next time...............

Wanda