The Ultimate Yard Sale


clearing-out-the-attic-titl.jpg
large-tag-sale-ad.jpg

Dear Friends,

Having just had a "milestone birthday" and embracing some of the ideas from the book--titled "The Happiness Project" by Gretchen Rubin, I decided to do more than clear a shelf or a closet. In my usual obsessive way I tackled barns and attics, my studio and the basement. Whilst I am not quite going zen in style (far from it), I am attempting to "declutter".

This will not be the organized, "pretty" tag sale like the one I wrote about in Veranda Magazine a few years ago, but just your classic old fashioned yard sale. With a mix of things from garden hoses to some of my beloved ribbons and silk flowers (it has been hard for me to give up some of those, but this is an exercise in editing), there is a bit of everything.

If you are around the northwest corner of Connecticut, please stop by.

Best,

Carolyne Roehm




Do you suppose I can convince my husband that we need to go back to Connecticut next weekend? ;)

see a little of Weatherstone here.