Make a Difference



I've been playing with some supermarket flowers this week. It's something I always do during the winter, as I wait for spring and the emergence of the early buds.




With the tremendous array of flowers available these days, carnations may seem a little pedestrian. But I have to say that these white ones caught my eye. I love the purity of color, and the beautiful hint of cloves in their ghostly fragrance.




For those of you who love photography and enjoy photo editing, all three of these images were edited using Sarah Gardner Renaissance Textures. They are available on her blog -- eight textures absolutely free, or ten textures for a $3. donation which will be given to the Tiny Sparrows Foundation, a non-profit organization which is dedicated to providing lasting memories through the art of photography to families whose children are facing life-threatening illnesses. This is such a wonderful cause, and I encourage you to visit Sarah's blog and take advantage of this offer, or click on the link to the Tiny Sparrows Foundation and learn more about their mission.