Mosaic Monday: Winter Blues

We had a little bit of snow last week, and I couldn't resist taking a few shots in the early morning as the sun slanted between the trees in our front yard. I'm sure the people driving by on their way to work thought I was nuts. I had brought a small area rug outside and was lying down on it to get a shot of the sun glinting off the snow on the ground.

The things I do for art. ;)

How has your winter been so far? It's been lovely here, with temperatures in the 40's and 50's for the most part. Even this weekend, when it stayed in the 30's, I've been enjoying winter much more than usual. I think I can make it till spring without suffering the winter blues. As long as March isn't a bear. :)

In case you are interested, I made the mosaic above using a storyboard from The CoffeeShop Blog. You can find it here.