Broken Flaps....



I popped into our local charity shop a few weeks ago and while I was there I spied a small table, but didn't take much notice of it. As it was standing outside the shop, with a load of other stuff all around it. I could see that it was a small size with two drop leafs.
The following day, I was talking to my mate Tash, (otherwise known as the Boot Sale Queen) on the phone, and was telling her that there was a load of new stuff, in this Charity Shop. She loves a bargain. Tash said she was going to call in there, when she picked the kids up from School. I decided that I'd go back down as well and have a good look at this table. As I'd been thinking that, it would make a great addition to my craft space. I think its a 1950 Utility table. But has a Formica top, so easy to wipe down.
By the time I got there, Tash was already in the shop, and I could see her through the window. She was mouthing to me "Broken Flaps" and smiling. I looked at the table, and saw the sticker on the table saying "Broken Flaps". I look back at Tash through the window, and she again mouths broken flaps.
Well me being me, I saw the funny side, by the time I walked into the shop so had Tash, and we just looked at each other and burst into Hysterical Laughter. We did get some odd looks.





Needless, to say, I still brought the table and I've fixed my broken flaps. I just took a hammer to the wood underneath...