The Big Freeze...

Another day of the BIG FREEZE...
The boys were supposed to go back to school yesterday, but all the Schools here are closed. I've just checked the School website and I think they will be closed for the rest of the week.
We've just watched the news and it looks like we are due another lot of Snow in the early hours tomorrow. Their now saying this could go on for another couple of weeks. One of the gritters from Ceredigion ended up on its side after sliding on the ice. Severe Weather Warnings are still in place here and the temperature's are set to drop to -10 tonight.
Mick had to pop into Town today to pick up our prescriptions and he said it was treacherous. I've been taking photographs through the windows and from the safety of the veranda, there's no way I'm going out just in case I fall over.