Great Gas & Bargain Balls..

Last night while watching the TV, I commented to Mick that I was feeling a bit cold. I felt the radiator and realised the heating had gone off. Now as we are rural our Gas is delivered by Tanker, to a Tank on our property. On the Tank is a little gadget that sends a signal to our supplier and lets them know the Gas is getting low. Its called a Think Tank. Well it had sent the signal, but we hadn't had a delivery due to the weather, and the Gas ran out. Which means for us, no gas to the burners on the cooker, no hot water and no central heating! Lucky for us we have Log burners for back up heating.
Mick rang our supplier at 8.30am this morning and advised them of the situation and I have to say what service! The Tanker was here by 10.30am filling the tank and by 11am I was having a lovely hot shower. To say it was a relief was an under statement as West Wales is supposed to be getting another load of the White stuff tomorrow.
The boys went back to school today, but the car park was like a skating rink. Not many of the Children have been able to make it in, again being rural lots of Farms are still snowed in and the lanes are impassable.
We had to brave it into Town today and I'm so glad we did. I went into one of our little shops and I spied on a bottom shelf a really decorative box, when I pulled it out, to my delight I found that it was filled with 14 Paper Mache baubles and I was even more delighted when I found another box behind it. All the Christmas stuff was reduced by half price so I brought both boxes for the price of one originally. So I came home to a nice warm House with my bargain balls..
Its my Birthday tomorrow and I'm going to holding another Birthday Give away, so make sure you stop by.. XXX