Happy Birthday To Me...


Happy Birthday to me.. Happy Birthday to me.
Another year older another year wiser? Well I don't know about the wise bit.

The boys spoilt me with a beautiful Body Shop Gift Box this morning. It was filled with Strawberry Body Butter, Shampoo, Shower Gel, Soap and Body Scrub and some other bits and it smells wonderful. Reminded me of Strawberry Bubblicious Bubble Gum. I was very taken with the box it all came in and Ben said "Mum, only you could be more interested in the box, then the contents." Well it is a lovely box. LOL

Mick wanted to get me something, but I've asked him to hang fire as I'm debating whether to try and get to Miniaturia this year, or if I see something Mini that I really love would he get me that. Which he's agreed to.
But for me the Best gift was being here to share my Birthday with my family.

Now as its my Birthday I'm going to do another Birthday give away like I did last year. I'll be back later with the Rules...xxxx