Nikki's Gifts... (Part One)

I love getting parcels from Nikki and this is my Belated Birthday Present.
My Boys like to be there when I unwrap the box. Ben likens it to a Lucky Dip, you never what your going to find. It's all very exciting.
Now this was a big parcel, so I've split the post in to two lots.
This is the first part.
The First Picture shows some Scrolls, a teeny tiny basket, two pairs of very cute little glasses, a lovely Pot of Toadstools and two pots with saucers.
Second Picture two bags of Earth and Moss and a set of lovely hinges. The Hinges, I intend to use on the Witches Hat Shop. I will get round to building it, its all in the planning stages.
Next we have some glass, I've already got a couple of ideas for these.
Then there are some Eggs, tiny Buttons, some printies and a couple of platters. I've been looking at the shape of them today and again I've got some ideas for them as well.
In the last Picture, Nikki has made me a Mandrake sack with a resident rat sticking his head out.
Wait till you see the rest of the contents of the parcel..

Nikki, will be listing some wonderful creations on Etsy this evening. For a sneak peek pop over to her blog and have a look.