Paint, Paint Everywhere

It eventually warmed up enough for the roof felt to go on. A big Thank you to my Neighbour, who came up and did it for me. I also managed to get the rest of the Stain on the outside. I used Cuprinol Shades for the exterior. I'm really pleased with the colour's, it blends in really well with the surroundings. Although everything else around it, could do with a new coat of paint now.
I then started putting an undercoat on the inside. I had some help with that from Harry and Courtney, it seemed that it went on forever.
We also added extra battens to the Windows, to stop any rattle. I can't tell you how relieved I was, to see that final coat of paint, go on the inside walls on the 24th February.

The Outside Painted
Courtney & Shadow

Harry Painting The Ceiling Without Having To Use The Ladder

Windows Reinforced With Extra Battens

Ben Popping by to see how I was getting on
 





































































Finally The Painting is Finished.

















I had my operation yesterday and am now back home, a bit battered and bruised, and sporting a new battle scar. But feeling much more comfortable. Just got to wait for the results from Histology now.